BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Weekend Details

Whew! This past weekend was a whirlwind of activity!! Friday started with a flu shot and a drive out to Albion! I stayed home with my parents on Friday night to get some much needed rest! Saturday it was up bright and early and off to work at the Hilton Apple Festival for Watts! We sold our delicious fudge and it was a busy, fun time!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I was pretty pooped by Sunday afternoon! But I had to make the drive back to Buffalo to get ready for Wendy's birthday on Monday!! I made sure to wake her up early with birthday wishes and my present! It was only about 6:30am!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I made sure she had a good birthday day! We even to out to lunch at Empire Grill. It was an awesome place! We got a seat half inside the restuarant and half on the sidewalk, as the walls are glass windows that can be pulled up for an nice, open, atmosphere!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now also on Sunday I made sure to pull out my Halloween decorations for October! I don't have many, but enough to make the place look festive! I have to give a public thank you to my Mother for the few items she "donated" for Halloween! First are some beautiful orange and green glass grapes!! Even the glass basket they are sitting in is from my mom! Then I created a little halloween "scene" in the living room. I knew the other thing that would complete it would be a wire tree with little green glass leaves on it that my mother owned. Being the FABULOUS mother that she is, she sent it to me via mail!! I just love her soooo much! :o)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


In work news, this is the highlight of the past two days:
This is my friend Stacey Lee dressed in her son's halloween outfit!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And there is nothing better on a Monday morning than having breakfast made AND delivered to you for $5! YUM!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments: