BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

FUN FUN FUN

Whew, I have to get you guys caught up on my weekend!! Let’s start with my favorite Buffalo experience to date: O Restaurant! A fabulous sushi bar (super close to my house) with an amazing atmosphere! I went with my friend/co-worker/work-out buddy Laura and her roommate! We sipped chocolate martini’s while we waited for our three different rolls: Crab Truffle, Californian King (my fav!) and a Quesadilla one! And of course we ordered low-sodium soy sauce! ;o) It was soooo good, I can’t wait to go back!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Friday was a fun day all around! We celebrated a friend/co-worker’s birthday all day. I organized to have everyone chip in $3 to get a breakfast pizza surprise! Plus I made an ice-cream sandwich cake! YUM! After work I went to my friend Tucci’s place to help decorate for the Halloween/Derek’s Birthday Party. Then home to change to my costume and then back to party! A lot of people from work showed up again, so it was tons of fun!
Derek surprised at work!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Halloween Party!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Saturday started out with a nice breakfast at Denny’s with the roomie then off to the library for their used book sale!! I got about 7 books for only $8.50! Here’s us searching through the titles!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


After using one of the computers upstairs, we went home where I prepared a grocery list for the apartment warming party and headed to the gym. And boy did I get a good workout in! Then it was off to Tops where I got a bunch of groceries, checked out and didn’t have my checkbook! HA! How embarrassing! So I had to leave my groceries at the checkout and call Wendy to drive my checkbook to me! Of course I waited outside to avoid more embarrassment!

Saturday night’s entertainment was a girl’s night with our friend Jamie! We had wine and mic ultra’s and watched movies and played Skip-bo! By the end of the night we were dying from laughter! Bedtime wasn’t until 3am, whew!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
TAG this image

Sunday morning Wendy and I woke up, raced around to do cooking and cleaning before everyone arrived. We barely got ourselves ready before my Mom & Dad and Grandma & Grandpa showed up! They came with gifts in arms for me! I was so shocked, I didn’t expect anyone to bring anything! We had a good time hanging in the apartment and eating chili and chicken wing dip! My mom brought me the most BEAUTIFUL bouquet ever!! I couldn’t take my eyes off of them the entire time!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


What an awesome weekend!!! Thanks to everyone!!

0 comments: