BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 22, 2007

Weekend Mania!

Friday started off with an awesome working out and followed with the first Halloween Party of the year!! I went as an elegant Geisha, wearing a real kimono complete with real chopsticks given to me as a gift from Japan! It was a lot fun! Mostly co-workers were in attedance, but it was fun to party outside of work together. Being the newly responsible adult that I am, we left early as there is only so much standing around and playing beer pong that a girl can take!

Here is me all dressed up!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
TAG this image

Saturday I woke up at 7a without any lucky of falling back into slumber. So I was at the gym by 9:30 to get a little cardio in, take an hour Pilates class and start my new weight routine. I am completely loving working out and find myself wanting to stay longer and longer at the gym! I've also been eating better, which makes me feel double good about my myself! Today I'm trying a HILO class for an hour, which is suppose to be basic floor areobics. The rest of the day I went to the library to use a computer, Tops to stock up on South Beach Diet worthy food and then home where I relaxed and watch IT! Which is definitely always a good watch!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Sunday was full of laundry, puttering and cooking! I made breakfast sandwiches for Wendy and I in the morning and then started a pot of Chili in my crockpot!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In the afternoon Wendy and I went together to a co-worker's son's birthday party at Chucky Cheese!! It was tons of fun as Wendy and I just ran around playing all the video games and eating pizza! hahaha! When we got home we had two friends come over to eat the delicious chili with us, drink wine and play Buzzword!! I'm happy to report my team won! WOOOHOO!! :o)

1 comments:

Molly said...

Wow Jamie! Sounds like a great weekend! Your chili looked awesome and I'm so glad you love your new gym. Sounds like you have a great routine going.