BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Catch Up

Whew! I have been busy this week! The breast cancer walk was excellent and very prosperous (see the post before this for details and photos!), so that is definitely a load off my shoulders! Monday I started at a brand new gym!! I've gone every day after work to Best Fitness, right down the street from my work and apartment!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The gym itself is only two weeks old! All the equipment is start of the art! They have a large areobics room with a variety of classes available. So far I've done the 30 minute abs, which was intense! And also an hour long yoga class. With my membership includes a weekly meeting with a personal trainer. So I had her set me up with some weight machines to target my abs, love handles, inner thighs and shoulders/pecs. I'm super pumped to get PUMPED! :o)


In other news:
My wonderful grandma gave me the prettiest Afircan Violet for my apartment!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And this picture I HAVE to share with everyone! A fabulous Coleus outside the greenhouse at Watt Farms! I have a Coleus of my own, but this one is just beautiful! I hope mine gets this large and beautiful!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My fabulous mother sent me home Sunday with a nice stand up planter to hold my Coleus in for the winter! I have such a wonderful, giving family! I'm so grateful!!

0 comments: