BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm going to Florida!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I, Jamie Zielonko, have been selected to go to Fort Lauderdale, FL to represent the Travel Division of Supplemental Health Care at a Nursing Spectrum Career Day! My responsibilities include maining a booth to inform nurses about the benefits and perks of traveling with Supplemental, and also hosting a Meet & Greet for active nurses on assignment in South Florida! I'm super pumped! I will definitely be gone Thursday, Nov. 8th. Whether or not I will stay any longer than that, I am not sure.

But I will keep everyone updated! Yay for me!!

1 comments:

Molly said...

I'm so excited for you!! I can see why they would send you. You will be an excellent representative for your company. I can't think of anyone better!