BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 8, 2007

Around the City

What a fun weekend!! I'll have to abbreviate all the fun I had!! Friday started with happy hour after work at the Buffalo Tap Room. Everyone from work went and had a few beers for a co-workers birthday. Below is a picture of my friend Rob and me.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And then one of the VP's and me! hahaha!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
TAG this image
After staying there for an hour or two, we headed to another bar called Kronies for my friend Kristie's surprise party!! She was shocked we were all there! I'm sure she felt loved!
Left to Right, Sara, Wendy, Me, Kristie.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
TAG this image

Saturday Wendy and I took off to spend a few hours in Canada... seeing as we're so close! We walked all around the falls and took some great pictures!
These were heading out of the city:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
TAG this image

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
TAG this image
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
TAG this image
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
TAG this image
Then we headed back up to Clifton Hills to walk around! We made sure to stop at my favorite bar Boston Pizza to have some drinks, get some food and playing some of the video games.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
TAG this image
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After that we had a few coupons to use so we went into the House of Frankenstein! Very creepy!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We also visisted the Criminials Hall of Fame wax Museum and the Rock Legends Wax Museum too! Which is where we acquired this awesome picture...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
TAG this image

Sunday we cleaned and laid around and watched movies. Who needs to take pitures of that, right!?

0 comments: