BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tuesday Evening

I love bombing around the city! After work I went to the City of Tonawanda Library. It's a nice, large building with adequate parking and tons of computers! It's my only computer access outside of work.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


When I got home Wendy had made dinner for herself, her sister-in-law and 10 month of neice. She saved me a bowl and even picked out all the peppers and onions for me! What a great roomie!!

After dinner was devoured it was time for Dancing With the Stars!! I can't tell you how much I love this show and how excited I get watching the dancers!! I'm practically on the edge of my seat the whole time with a big shit grin on my face! hahaha! Watching the dances is definitely a natural high! Which is good, because I feel like people don't take enough time to enjoy things like that these days.

So I was a happy little clam last night!

1 comments:

Molly said...

Wow!! That sounds exactly like one of my favorite evenings!!!! I love nothing better than a nice night home with a nice dinner and some good TV.