BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Free Entertainment!

The view from our deck looks out on the backside of large brick apartment buildings and each building has its own fire escape that doubles as a back entrance for each apartment.

Well yesterday we were blessed with free entertainment, as a group of 3 people tried to move a VERY large couch up and around the curves of the fire escape!!

Attempt #1
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Attempt #2
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Attempt #3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I couldn't help but wonder if these people could see my flash going off repeatedly to capture their predictament. Hey it was great for me!!

After I was distracted by walking into the house for a brief minute or so, I walked back outside and they were done! No couch, no sign of any

0 comments: