BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 14, 2007

Alcohol Superstore!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Last night I discovered another reason why I love Buffalo, Premier Liquor! You should have seen this place! IT WAS HUGE!!! There was aisle after aisle of wine and a large selection of everything!!! Pretty much whatever you could think of, they have it! I was ecstatic because they had a large section of Finger Lakes Wineries! I got myself a nice bottle of Dr. Frank’s Semi-Dry Riesling. I have wanted a bottle ever since we went there on our wine tour last summer.

I even got to sign up for a discount card! They told me it was like a Tops card, and even gave me one for my key chain! It was great!! I love the city!!

Of course when I got home I had a nice, flavorful glass of wine! :o)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comments:

Molly said...

Oh dear .... Your big night out was going to the liquor superstore! Now your life is starting to sound more and more like mine. Have a great weekend!