BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fall is coming!

I can feel the crispness of Fall in the morning air! Fall is my favorite season! The leaves change to beautiful reds, yellows and golds. Pumpkins become a decorating staple and kitchens smell of chilis and pies! The weather becomes cold enough to wear jeans and sweatshirts again! Mind you, I love the hot, sticky summers, but I love snuggling up under a blanket while the weather is chilly outside!

In the tradition of Fall apple season, I made my first apple pie this pass Sunday!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I have to thank Karen Watt for making this pie possible!! With out her generousity to give me all the fresh fruit I can carry, I would not have the means to bake such fabulous goods!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This picture was taken of Karen and myself on Saturday morning, selling fruit at the Clarence Farm Market in the cold! We have been pushing our Breast Cancer walk in the the last few weeks, and even dressing in matching attire! If you look to the right, you can see our pink donation jug... which has already help us collect $100!!

Don't forget that you too can make a donation! Remember, no matter how big or small, every little bit helps!

1 comments:

Molly said...

Fall is MY favorite time of year too! I feel so invigorated!!! Here's to some cool, crisp days and some nice walks in crunchy leaves...