BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer in Buffalo = Free Music EVERYWHERE!


Tuesday was my first experience with the Elmwood Village free concert series every Tuesday at Bidwell Park. My girlfriend JS and I rode our bikes the few miles downtown with our backpacks full of blankets and wine! We stayed until well after dark enjoying the music and lots of friendly company. It was a great time and I definitely hope to go again soon!

Wednesday we won our last regular season softball game, placing us in first place!!!! Keep rooting for us because we’re going for the gold! I can’t believe we only have two weeks left!!

As summer continues through July, I am becoming increasingly more and more stressed out. With my girlfriend’s (LF) wedding right around the corner, my every thought is of the sexy bridesmaid dress I have to wear... which, in turn, makes my every other thought lead to the gym and everything I’m eating. UGH and there is so much that needs to be done in the meantime! If I am starting to get stressed, I can’t even imagine how the bride must be feeling! LOL Oh well, I don’t want to hurry summer along, that’s for sure! :o)

1 comments:

LisaPrit said...

You will be beautiful no matter what. Our Aunt janice taught me to enjoy every summer day as it is because they go too fast. Do something summery every chance you get...