BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Moondance Catamaran


Last night SKM had their first employee “Booze Cruise!” We met at Templeton Restaurant on the canal, boarded the Moondance Cat, and set sail! It was my first experience (I seem to be saying that a lot lately!) out on a Catamaran Sailboat!!! I’m hooked on this awesome vessel! We cruised out to the Niagara River, raised our 2nd sail, and coasted for almost two hours! Most of us sat up front on the nets hovering right over the water. At first we were gingerly stepping on the nets, not knowing what to expect. Once the Captain said it could hold 10 huge men, we were had no fear! This cruise was so much fun and it was a great way to get to know my new co-workers outside of work. I’m happy to report I fit in quite nicely! :o)

3 comments:

Molly said...

You work at the coolest places! I'm so happy you have such a great job and work with such nice people. I can't wait to talk to you and find out more about what you are doing there.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

http://www.kristenstewart.net/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=113376
Computer acting up...I need an antivirus of some kind. NOT willing to pay megabux for it. Anyone know of a DIRT CHEAP/ FREE way to download one?