BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Playing Blog Catch-Up

Well it finally happened, the Cozumel softball team is no longer celebrating the glory that comes with being undefeated. I am officially boycotting Channel 4 because of the misery their softball team put us through.

I can’t believe the 4th of July is already over!! What a blast I had hanging in the sun on the boat though! Well minus a certain someone taking out one of Bad Eddie’s windows. That wasn’t fun. It just goes to show you that not EVERYONE should be a boater! You need the knowledge and experience, that’s for sure! At one point we had six boats tied up partying while we boat-hopped back and forth! And there was lots of swimming going on! It was too hot not to! It was so great to spend the weekend with my Mom & Dad and even a chance to take a boat ride with my Grandparents. Family means everything, especially on holidays! :o)

Work is still fabulous and we are finally starting to work on some projects! I’m sure my eyes were as big as quarters with a huge smile on my face when I was assigned my first task! It’s been weird being the new person when you’re so use to being the go-to person that usually has the answer, can handle any task, etc. I am picking things up very quickly though so hopefully I will be right up there again!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!! If you have time and need some fresh veggies, flowers or cheese, come to the Clarence Farmer’s Market tomorrow between 10a – 1p! I’ll be working!

0 comments: