BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

To all my Family & Friends

I have fabulous news: I got a new job! Over the last three weeks I have been interviewing with SKM Group, a marketing firm here in Buffalo! Friday I received the call that myself and another girl were selected from 12 candidates for their two open positions! I am beyond ecstatic for this opportunity!! It's an amazing chance for me to move into the career I've always wanted. SKM will offer me more of a chance to shine and grow professionally.

As an Account Executive, I will be working with different clients to provide them direct marketing materials to reach their clientele. There is even some traveling involved that I am so pumped for! I can't wait to get in there and start, which I hope will be soon!

My boss and VP at SHC know I'm leaving as I already gave my notice. A select group of close friends celebrated with me on Friday, but other than that I have not told many. Work should be interesting tomorrow when everyone finds out!

A special thanks to my Mother who gave me all the positive encouragement and love to be able to believe in myself to secure this position. I couldn't have done any of this without her or the love and support of my family and friends. Thank you everyone!

I will keep you updated as I start off in my new position! Woohoo!!

1 comments:

Molly said...

I'm so excited for you Jamie! This sounds like a fantastic job. I checked out their website and the offices look so cool! Good for you and I can't wait to hear more about it.