BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Farewell from SHC

For those of you un-aware, Jamie Zielonko has given her notice to pursue an opportunity as an Account Executive with a Marketing Firm. Her last day will be on Friday, June 18th.

Her Story:
Jamie started with Supplemental Health Care in January 2007 as an Associate Recruiter after Graduating from St. Bonaventure with a degree in Communication and a minor in Marketing.

Three years ago, I was honored to have Jamie Zielonko added to my team as an assistant. Since Jamie became my assistant, along with Bridget -- We grew the team to an all time high of 99 FTE’s. Jamie has proven her success as a leader and has always been willing to challenge me and the team to get to the next level.
With her energetic personality and determination she has pushed the A-Team to reach goals that seemed unattainable, such as 100% participation on our EOS.

She also received a giraffe award during her tenure with SHC, which is one of the highest honors you can receive while at SHC.

Not only will SHC be losing a devoted team member, I will also be personally losing a friend and babysitter! Jamie, we wish you the best of luck with your new career. Use the tools you’ve learned along your journey at SHC and reach as high as you can--as you’ve taught us, NOTHING is unattainable.

Thank you for your loyalty and friendship; you will not only be missed by me but by everyone here at SHC.
Good Luck!

Love, Tina

2 comments:

Molly said...

Awwww .... you sure got some great friends at your "old job" Jamie! I wish you best of luck for your future. Keep us updated!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!! I really do and my boss has been sure to let me know how much she appreciates me! I feel good!