BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Once a Bonnie, Always a Bonnie!


Tomorrow kicks off my five year college reunion weekend! This annual summer event rotates classes every year for one big reunion weekend. This reunion includes classes 1950, 1955, 1960, etc. up to my class, 2005! The school offers the option to stay on campus for the weekend and my girlfriends and I were able to snag a townhouse. We will have a kitchen to cook in, living room, a bath and a half to share and we each get our own bedroom! I’m super stoked and can’t wait to get in there and start partying!!

The weekend is chuck full of activities, speakers, events and BOOZE! I can’t wait to see old friends I haven’t seen since college and catch up. I’m pretty sure most of my conversations with them will be based off life events they have posted on Facebook over the last five years! “Congrats on your marriage!” or “So I see you had a baby!” Not too bad of an ice breaker if you ask me!

So basically if you don’t hear from me for a few days, don’t worry, I’ve alive, partying it up at St. Bonaventure! :o)

Stay tuned for pics my mother shouldn’t see!




Just kidding Mom! :o)

1 comments:

Molly said...

Have fun! Maybe you'll see Craig there!!