BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Saying Goodbye


As the week continues to come to an end, more and more pleasant surprises have been showing up. My boss has been so adamant about showing her appreciation for all my work over the last 3+ years, that not only did I receive a beautiful bouquet of daisies (also my boss's middle name!) but she also got me a $50 gift certificate Excuria Spa! I have been there once before and it was PHENOMENAL! I can't wait to go back and de-stress with lots of pampering! Maybe before Lindsay's big wedding in August!

If that wasn't enough, my team took me to Red Lobster for lunch yesterday! AND tonight is my Farewell Happy Hour - Part 1, which is a must for all parties leaving SHC. If there is one thing I can say about SHC employees, it's that we love a good happy hour! It's just the type of people we are. I personally think it's the best way to say farewell and send our little proteges out into the world.

0 comments: