BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thanksgiving #2

Hello everyone! Saturday was my 2nd Thanksgiving of November! My friend Laura always has a "friends" Thanksgiving with all her college buddies from UB. A lot of them either are still in school or live in the area, and don't venture home for the turkey holiday because it's too far for most of them (Laura's parents are in Los Angeles!).

This year I was invited to partake in the festivities! And believe me when I say, I've never see anything like it!

First of all, the guys did ALL the cooking! Us girls were pretty much not allowed to help! There was turkey, Ham, lasagna, vegetarian lasagna, to-furkey, corn, peas, appetizers, 3 pies, and MORE! Plus a keg!
Photobucket
Tofurkey! YUCK!
Photobucket
My plate! YUM!
Photobucket
(Mom this pic is for you because you always say I take pictures of my food! LOL)

0 comments: