BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Fun Day!

There is nothing I love more then spending the day shopping and hanging with my mom! She is my truly my best friend and someone I can talk to anyone about. It was great spendin time with her just bombing around Buffalo and showing her everything in my "life" up here. We even toured the gym! lol Our day was full of shopping, chatting and joking! We scoured the sales and found good things for us both!

We even had two FBD meals during the day! First we had breakfast tacos with scrambled egg whites, avocado, tomatoes & laughing cow cheese! They were super delicious!! For dinner I had two pieces of talapia with green beans and sauteed squash! And yes we had our sassy water too! :o) So I can officially say that this weekend, Day 6 & 7 of the Flat Bell Diet, have been a great success!

I love you Mom!! I'm so happy we got to spend the whole day together, just us girls! :o)

Side Note: The girls and I made another FBD meal Saturday night - Asian Stir Fry! YUM! We had shrimp, veggies, peanuts, chicken, egg and brown rice with low-sodium soy sauce!! IT WAS DELISH!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day with your Mom. However, if I were you, I'd skip the tilapia next time. It's worse for you than donuts, hamburgers, or bacon. You can visit my blog at http://www.newrinkles.com/index.php/archive/tilapia-something-fishy/ to learn more.