BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

PS – I Love You & Sex and the City

So I finally watched both these movies to see what all the talk was about. Laura and I had a girl’s night last night and watched PS – I Love You. What a tear jerker!! I won’t divulge any details incase you haven’t seen it, but watch it with a box of tissues! It really makes you realize you need to appreciate the here and now! Oh and there are some handsome manslices to oogle over! :o)

As I side note: I got PS – I Love You from Redbox at the local grocery store! Has anyone ever tried these? THEY ARE AWESOME!! It only cost me $1 to rent the movie! You use your credit card to retrieve the movie, and as long as you have it back by 9pm the next night, you’re only charged $1! I am so going to start using this more often!
Photobucket

Sex and the City had me shedding a few tears as well. There was one part I was very disappointed in and wished would have been different. So upsetting! The girls were a little more quirky than on the show, but I’m sure it was to please the TV crowd that followed them season after season. All in all, it was good though.

Both were total chick flicks and I advise you’re in that type of mood before you watch. Tonight I plan on going back to the Redbox for GET SMART! That movie is soooooo funny, I can’t wait! :o)

0 comments: