BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

FBD – Day 3

The diet is going well so far! I’ve made sure to follow each day to a tee, with no snacking! This four-day plan is a lot easier than I thought it would be. Normally you would figure the meals would be next to nothing, but I find them to be so bountiful and filling! Yes they are portion controlled, but I still feel like I get a lot at each meal. Also I feel more energized. I don’t know if it’s the food, or the exercise or the fact that I’m being productive in the evenings… but I LOVE it!

I thought that the evenings would be the hardest part, but truth be told, I’m too full for snacking! By the time I get home from the gym there is just enough time to make dinner and prepare the next days breakfast and lunch. I have been reading my Flat Belly Diet book at night to keep me in the mood to “be good.” I’m surprised at how motivational it is! It really makes you focus on putting yourself first to achieve your health/fitness goals. Plus there are a lot of “did you know” sections throughout each chapter that give you tidbits of information to keep yourself going. It’s great!

YAY!! I’m still pumped for this healthy change!!! :o)

0 comments: