BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

** Realization **

A rare few times in my life I have been able to step back and say “wow my life is pretty good right now. I’m healthy, I’m happy and everything seems to be in place.” The unfortunate thing is these times of realization come far and few between. So I love these happy feelings, they are like natural highs! I encourage us all to take these opportunities to reflect more often.

And boy was this feeling concreted this morning!! After a wonderful night spent with my mother, I had to wake up early to drive back to Buffalo and straight to work. Man I don't miss that morning hour commute!! It's nothing but racing traffic, swerving maniacs and busy clutter. Instead I get an extra hour sleep, and my commute consists of 5 minutes on a four lane road. My biggest worries for my AM commute are the parked cars in the right lane, WOOHOO!

1 comments:

lbp said...

I love you Jamie, you are such a special and wonderful person.