BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Buffalo Chophouse

Last night, as a thank you for all our hard work, “Team Tina” got to go to the Buffalo Chophouse for dinner… on the company! And boy did we go to town!

The evening started off with my first Valet Parking experience ever! It was complimentary and totally set the tone for the evening! I started with a glass of Riesling, which turned into my friend and I splitting a bottle (at my boss’ advice!)!! We did a few different appetizers to start, stuffed pepper and then a fabulous calamari dish! For my main dish I got Alaskan King Crab legs (already pre-cracked for me!) and a 10oz Filot Mignon Steak! It was so good I didn’t even need steak sauce!! Everything was al carte, so we got a few different side dishes, the steamed broccoli being my favorite! Dessert was the big finale with a two crème brulees and two strawberry shortcakes to split! Our bill was outrageous but so totally worth it! I rolled myself out of the restaurant, went home and laid in bed with the fan on me the rest of the night!

Not only was this place very upstanding, but the food was absolutely fantastic! Our meal was very casual and none of our dishes were rushed. In total we spent three hours wining and dining!!! It was definitely a decadent experience for me!! I'll probably never go back, at least not on my own dime! LOL

0 comments: