BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

PICKLES

Yes, it's that time of the year again! Mom and I (mostly mom though!) did a total of 42 quarts of pickles this year!! Nothing makes me feel more important than learning the recipe from my own mother's special secret! This year was a refresher course of after my first introduction last summer. I remembered some things but had forgotten most. To be able to carry on the tradition makes me feel a sense of pride for our family! Russell, Jason and myself always joke that I will have to can some for them and their families when we get older!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments: