BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Fair Day

Whelp I have officially been to the Erie County Fair! (LP - Let me tell you that you were definitely right about the bible thumpers!!) I didn't ride the rides, or the play any games, but did hit up the "As Seen on TV" tent, which was pretty sweet. Lots of little gadgets you want but don't need!

Majority of our time was spent in the beer tent either doing one of two things: 1) Watching a co-worker perform in an all girl group! She was amazing and the group itself reminded me Dreamgirls, with similar motions and moves. If you ever see The Diva Show playing, make sure you go!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And the other task, 2)Contributing to the annual fair beer tower! LOL
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am happy to say that those are all my cups! (JUST KIDDING!)

0 comments: