BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Plants!

Everything is growing, growing, GROWING!! My Black Eyed Susan Ivy is rejuvenated!! When I went to Boston for a weekend, I was heartbroken to come home to a completely dead, dry plant. So I dead-headed it, (which I have never done it before) in hopes it would re-grow. And it did!!! It loves the full sun and grows more and more everyday!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Angel has been finally venturing out onto the deck only because he can smell the catnip growing!! He just beat up the carpet in a high-induced rage!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And our tomato plants already have green tomatoes!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


PLUSSSSSSS, I made myself some chicken last night with my Lemon Thyme Mom bought me! It was so delicious and fragrant!!! And so much fun to walk out onto my deck and get it fresh myself! Thanks again Mom!!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments: