BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Love Guru

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Can you believe it, last night I AGAIN had free tickets for a sneak preview movie. This time it was The Love Guru with Mike Meyers!!

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised at how funny the movie was! Meyers played a great, jolly part. He was tranquil and joyful and funny! Justin Timberlake played a good part a canadian hockey. It was his first funny role and suited him well! Parts of the movie, as well as Meyers soothing voice reminded me frequently of Austin Powers. But that was good!! I recommend this movie for good laughs (however may not be suitable for a young age)!! OH, and I loved the small cameo by Kanye West right at the end! Gotta give him his props! lol

1 comments:

Molly said...

Where do you get all these free tickets!!! Sounds like you are having such a fun summer already.