BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

A cluster of flowers, biking and winners

I know I haven't blogged in awhile and I have much to fill everyone in on.

1) Summer is officially here! We have all of our plants and furniture on the deck, with a lot of colorful additions. We even were able to fit our old love seat out there for added comfort! I love sitting outside in the warm air, admiring the flowers and enjoying all that I am lucky to have!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



2) I can't do enough biking! I want to bike to work and everywhere else but am frequently detered by the threat of rain in the forecast. However, last Thursday Heather and I were able to take a nice long ride to Delaware Park and back. We stopped closer to home at a small italian restuarant called Romeo & Juilet's. They had the BEST flat crust pizza. We each got water and split a small pizza, leaving us only to pay $5 each! WOOHOO!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


3)The best news yet - WE WON OUR FIRST SOFTBALL GAME!!! GOOO PAPAYA!

0 comments: