BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

WICKED

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I am only on page 96, but I am already so involved in this book and how everything unfolds! A fairy tale for adults, Wicked gets right down to the underlying darkness and nitty-gritty of what is normally a very pleasant story. The way the author took an traditional, G-Rated movie, and created such a unique, detailed fantasy astonishes me! So far I have read nothing about merry skipping or singing! hahaha

I haven't been able to put it down other than to sleep, work or go to the gym! Oh and blog! hahaha

"An outstanding work of imagination." ~USA Today

"A staggering feat of wordcraft." ~Los Angeles Times


** Now I really want to go and see the play at Shea's! I hope I get tickets for my birthday!!!! ;o)

1 comments:

Molly said...

I saw this show in Boston and it was FANTASTIC!! You have to see it when it's at Shea's. You will love it. I have the soundtrack on my Ipod and I listen to it all the time.