BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Keeping Up

I've been busy lately with not a lot to time post, BUT interesting things going on none the less! I'll show you in the following pictorial! :o)

My new fabulous tin from Grandma and two old Ball jars from Mom! I joke that every time I come back home from Mom's, I have a new sugar container! hahaha
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


My AWESOME Rite-Aid find! A $25 Hurricane Lamp FOR SIX DOLLARS!!! Now the candle I bought inside was a treat from Pier 1. White Pomegranite to make the apartment smell nice. That kind of evened out the cost! LOL!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Right when I walked into Tops yesterday there were little herb plants for $1.99!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I bought two! Hahaha! This one is a Italian Basil and the OTHER is Catnip! Angel found it right away in the bag and started to eat it! We had to hide it on top of the fridge! hahaha I snuck him some leaves and man did he love it! Check out my YouTube channel for a few videos!

Wendy's snowmobiling at her parent's place this weekend. But before she left we made chocolate covered strawberries! YUM!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wendy ended up having this cool melter thingy too.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

YUM!!!

AND I MADE SUSHI! California Rolls! They didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, but I tried!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments: