BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday

Look what we did today! We took all of our photos off the table and shelves and hung them up! It makes this wall look a lot more... lively. Not so bare. :o)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


For a late lunch I cooked some cheesy chicken fingers! Very easy and delicious! Take the chicken, dip in egg then crushed cheese nips and shredded cheddar cheese to coat. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes! Use Ketchup, BBQ Sauce or Rance for dipping!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


While the cheesy fingers cooled, I replanted the cute little Christmas tree my mom got me! It's adorable and I hope it will grow this summer, large enough to put on little lights and decorations next year!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Speaking of plants, my others are doing well and thriving inside. I had a few "near death" experiences, but now all are healthy. I'm already thinking of what I'd like to do this Spring! I'm thinking a long rectangular planting trough would like nice on the deck. I'd plant it with all sorts of beautiful things! I'd also like a big planter of lavender! Oh I dislike winter for the deadness in nature that surrounds us!

For dinner, as a treat to ourselves, Wendy and I went to Applebee's for dinner. I got a delicious 9oz sirloin steak! YUM! Once home I started to go through my new cookbook and make a list (with page #) of all the recipes I'd like to make! Now I will be able to make a grocery with ease. I'm super excited to see so many new delicious meals to try! I've already made Wendy aware she'll be my test subject.

Now I'm just blogging and watching the New Hampshire Debates. Oh and I've been reading Wicked in between everything today! OH! And my best friend Lindsay (in Mass.) told me that after reading my blog about Wicked, she got up and went to Barnes and Noble and bought it! Now we're planning for her to come and visit in the summer and go to the show together! It has me completely pumped!!!

0 comments: