BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Chateau Buffalo

Tonight Karen, her husband Chris, and myself had quite a night! First they came upstairs and let me show off my place, then it was off to our 6p meeting at the wine store Chateau Buffalo on Hertel! They sell their our cider plus all locally made wines.

Watt Farms is in the early brainstorming phase of possibly selling their locally made cider. If we can sell their product, we could eventually look into making our own from our fruit. Wouldn't that be cool!

Below is a picture of Ernie, Cal (owner) and us. Ernie makes great beer and is a vendor every Saturday at the Clarence farmers market! He started would always start our Saturdays out with what Karen likes to call "breakfast beer!" :o)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Afterwards, we walked two doors over to a little Italian Restaurant for dinner! It was DELICIOUS!! The best Chicken Parmesan I have had in years! And we had a complimentary small olive salad and house bread with cheese inside! The food was fabulous and the company was awesome!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Karen I had so much fun with you tonight, thank you!! I wish you a very safe journey Friday and the best of time in your travels! In two months we are meeting to look at your pictures and drink beer!!

And as a side note, this is what I have learned as of recently. Hertel (Ave) is a very hip, happening place that I don't take advantage of nearing enough! Fun bars and great places to eat. I need to explore explore explore!

0 comments: