BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

No Blog = Fun Times

I’m sorry I haven’t been blogging about my life! But I’ve been so busy doing fun things I haven’t had a chance! So lets rewind and I will fill you in!

7/14/09 – Kid Rock!!
Photobucket
We had a BLAST at Kid Rock! We were able to hang out on a beautiful sunny day and tailgate for 5 hours! LOL My buddy Ryan and I went undefeated in beer pong against four other teams!!! If that doesn’t pump you up, nothing will! Lynard Skynard put on a good show, but the real show-stopper was Kid Rock… and he was AMAZING! He barely stopped for air between songs and played everything from old to new tunes. I literally did not stop dancing the whole time!! During the show I remember thinking, “I could do this every day!” Best concert of the year by far… and I wish every day that I was back there.

7/15/09 – Golf with Mom!
Wednesday Mom drove up to spend the day with me in Buffalo! We enjoyed coffee and granola bars on the deck. Then we golfed 9 holes at a beautiful local course called Grover Cleveland. It was another sunny day (what seems like one of four this summer) and we had a blast together! We both did really well too, only two strokes apart! Golf was followed by a FABULOUS lunch and a little shopping! You can’t ask for a better day! By the time 5p rolled Mom took off for home and I was exhausted. But I needed to rally and play in our final softball game… which thankfully took less than an hour to win! Woohoo!

7/18/09 – Travisburg Gardens!
After the market on Saturday, I made a cherry pie and drove to Aunt Janny & Uncle John’s! Us girls spent the evening talking, perusing the gardens, looking at pictures and drinking wine! When Uncle John came home we had a midnight pizza and then all headed for bed!

7/19/09 – Watkins Glen Wine Festival!
Photobucket
On Sunday Aunt Molly, Russell & Lindsay drove down and we all piled down to the Wine Festival! Janny, Molly & John took a fast & furious ride in the pace car around the race track, and then we all went and started to sample the wine! We were able to sample rows and rows of different wineries! My favorite were the sangria wine slushies! Woohoo! It was a wonderful day completed with a nice walk on the lake!

7/22/09 – Playoff Game
Last night we won our playoff!! The score was 15-5 and now we continue on to the championship game! Too bad I won’t be able to make it :o( But I have a good reason – Golf Tournament!

Thanks for letting me catch you up! I’ll blog again soon!

0 comments: