BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

A Dinner to Make Your Tastebuds Dance!

 


Last night I made myself the best dinner! A Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon fillet (recipe below), homemade mini potato french fries, and a salad with the extra lettuce I thinned out from my garden!! Everything was divine and I paired it with a local cider wine from our Ernie @ the market!! Next time I will skip the carbs and just have the salmon and salad, and I'll still be full!


Ingredients
1 lb salmon fillet

Honey Mustard Glaze
1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard or coarse grain mustard
2 cloves garlic, minced

Directions
1 In a bowl, add all the Honey Mustard Marinade ingredients; stir to combine.

2 Place the salmon fillet in a shallow glass dish.

3 Pour marinade on top of the fillet; cover and refrigerate between 15 minutes to 1 hour.

4 Place salmon skin side down on a well greased grill, over medium heat (Save marinade).

5 Cover and grill 10-15 minutes; brush salmon 2-3 times with reserved marinade; turn once during grilling.

6 Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: