BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

It’s a known fact…

…I have been slacking on blogging.

And I am here to say: I’m baaaack!

Let’s play catch up. Easter was FANTASTIC! My Mother made the best smoked ham EVER! She cooked it in the crock-pot and the smoky flavor was phenomenal!! I couldn’t eat enough of it. The best Easter ham so far!! Job well done mom!! It was a wonderful day to spend with both my parents, chuck full of chatting and catching up! We had a special last minute visit from Aunt Janny & Uncle John too!!! They were a breathe of fresh air on a holiday that used to be spent with a big family dinner. Don’t get me wrong, I love our threesome dinners with Mom & Dad too! OH and I even got an Easter basket that I wasn’t expecting! With chocolate, and lotion and flowers, OH MY! :o)

Happy Dyngus Day to every one! Buffalo is the main capital of this wonderful Holiday! We even have our own parade!

A happy note to leave with you: It’s supposed to be 60 and Sunny on Friday! WOOHOO!!! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my little family too, but nothing compares to ALL of us together for the holidays. You'll be coming on Mother's Day, right?

Lisa

Unknown said...

Yes I will be there! I can't wait!! :o)