BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hump Day!

Here I am trying to be good on my diet and I have two meals out today! One is a luncheon with my team and our new General Manager. We've had an outstanding three weeks of productivity, so I'm sure we'll get a congratulations and pat on the back! Nothing to be worried about!

For dinner my friend Heather and I are going to the Buffalo Chophouse for dinner!! YUM! It's a high end steak house where everything is a la carte! The only reason I get to step into such a fine establishment is because I hold a coupon for $20 off two dinner entrees AND a $50 gift certificate. It's water, steak and one side for me! Of course, nothing could compare to these HUGE steaks my Mom & Dad whipped up on Sunday! They were the best!!

 

0 comments: