BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jury Duty

Tomorrow is my last day of jury duty. (I'm making cookies right now to take in tomorrow!) It has been very interesting to hear the two sides argue their case. One of the lawyers is a real shark and I'm going to ask for his card in case I ever need him!

My fellow jurors are all really nice people and we have a good time joking around. Of course the nun doesn't appreciate all of our jokes though... But in no way have I thought this is a bad experience. I almost wish I could be a professional juror!! But I'm sure my mind that would change if I had a boring case.

Of course right now I can't give any information away, but I'll be very happy to tell you more over the weekend! :o) Being as I'm an alternate, I am hoping to either stick around for the jury's decision or have some text me later and fill me in! Then I can fill YOU in! :o) All in all, I'm sad to have to return to the work-world on Monday!

0 comments: