BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bonefish

 
On Thursday I had dinner at Bonefish for the first time! And it was EXCELLENT! The atmosphere was amazing. When our wine arrived, they brought it in small decanters, then poured them into our glasses right at the table. How posh!

My friend and I each had a $50 gift card, so of course got appetizers! She ordered the bang bang shrimp which were fantastic but spicy! I had the bacon-wrapped scallops with mango salsa. They were moist and succulent and fabulous!

For my entree I order the Ahi Tuna. It came and was absolutely perfection! The tuna tasted just like a good steak. I swear I devoured it! For my sides I got the steam broccoli and an edamomye & corn salad. My mouth is watering just remembering how excellent everything was!

I think I have a new restaurant I want to eat at more often!! It joins the list with many more! I'm being spoiled living in Buffalo! Wednesday a few of my girlfriends and myself are hitting up the Melting Pot! YUM! I LOVE FOOD! LOL

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: