BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Getting Started Again

My post earlier this afternoon has some how recharged me to start the week off healthier and smarter. Not only did I make it to the gym this afternoon after posting, but my breakfast, lunch and pre-gym snack are packed and ready for tomorrow!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tomorrow's Meal Plan:

Breakfast, 9a
1 cup corn flakes with 2 tbsps raisins (my fav!)
1 cup skim milk
1/4c sunflower seeds (MUFA)

Mid-Morning snack, optional
*I have an orange packed incase I need something to hold me over to lunch.

Lunch, between 12:30 & 1p
4oz (abt 5 slices) Turkey
1 pint of grape tomatoes (which is A LOT)
1 low-fat mozzarella stick.

Pre-Gym Snack, 4p
Apple with low-fat blueberry yogurt, all natural

I'm excited to be prepared for the day! After work I will go to the gym for a 1/2hr Trekking class. It's interval work on a treadmill, switching between walking on an incline and running. Then an hour step class that I LOVE! When you get the motions memorized and can do the whole combo's together it's so exhillerating!! It makes me think of a dancing-type exercise. I definitely recommend everyone tries one!

0 comments: