BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Watt Happenings & Oktoberfest!

Last Sunday I worked the Hilton Apple Festival for Watts. We brought tons of fudge and nothing else! We have three tables full of the most popular flavors. Most times the line is 4 or 5 people deep. We move quickly and have to do all change in our heads. Which is no problem, I'm used to it from the market, but I'm surprised that there are those who struggle.

We did go back to Market for one last time yesterday! It was a beautiful day but chilly in the early morning when we arrived. Our apples were a beatiful display, as well as our late variety of peaches called Encore! I decorated and brought our Breast Cancer jug and raised $68! Woohoo! I was happy to go back one last time before the winter! And I loaded up on apples! And bought a cheese beer bread I just made to go with my chili! ;-) YUM!

On the way home I hit the McDonald's drive-thru for one of those delicious little ice cream cones! A rare treat I don't do often. But we came up to a completely ridiculous sight, A DOUBLE drive-thru. What a shame that their fatty food draws enough traffic to create two lanes. :-(


Now my evening can not be topped! A big group of us rented a school bus and went to Oktoberfest in Ellicottville last night!!! It was the best idea we've ever had! The bus in total had 33 of us, making it very cheap! We were allowed to drink and party our way down there, which meant I didn't spend a lot at the bars once there! I think we held up our beers and cheered about 30 different times! lol Ellicottville was packed but I ran into two great friends from college and two co-workers! It was a lot of fun to go and I'm hoping we've created a yearly thing!

 

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: