BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

The Wedding & Garage Sales!

Jared & Heather's wedding was a blast! My date was the best and we danced and danced!! What a handsome family I got to see all night! :-)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Today I shopped my way home in Garage Sales!! This is my best find, a set of drawers for $5! I put it in the kitched for all our extras! lol
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

These pictures together were $3! One is a Oregano, the other a beautiful flower of some sort. I'm thinking they will look nice in the kitchen!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I ALSO got two Christmas plates and a fabulous large serving platter with a "Wild Flower" pattern! Also you can see the nice four sipper shotglasses I found!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Along with some Christmas bulbs, I got this corner shelf, also for the kitchen! LOL
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments: