BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Poker Face

First, let me say I'm sorry at how inconsistant and sporatic my blog posts are. It seems like I have about once a week when I actually sit still long enough to blog. For those who check back regularly, I greatly appreciate it!!

Now I forgot to tell everyone that while I was camping last weekend at Alleghany State Park, I learned to play Texas Hold'em!!! But the best part is, I almost won!!! It came down to me and one other guy, I'm sure it was pure luck. But I was on top of the world!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And I'm currently reading: The Good Guy by Dean Koontz.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is my 2nd book in a row from him. On page 12, the bomb dropped. A regular guy sitting in a bar was mistaken as a hired killer. Before he can say anything the guy leaves. Next walks in the real contract killer. The regular guy pretends he is the guy who hired him and calls off the deal. But the killer isn't fooled and soon is hunting him... and the woman to be killed.

OMG doesn't just that paragraph make you want to read it!? I plan on spending all weekend with it! :-)

0 comments: