BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday Fun Day!

Can you believe I got up at 8:30a on a SUNDAY!? Well I did and started to spring clean right away! I organized both closets in the living room, windex the sliding glass door in and out and washed all the dirt off the siding (I couldn't sit on the deck another day looking at it). I cleaned my room, organized my closet, packed away all winter clothes and brought out summery things! (woohoo!)

Also, I finally did I a project I wanted too. All winter I've been saving our coffee cans for a planter project I saw in a book. Today I finally sat down and painted them!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The final product:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have Lavender planted in the one labeled Lavender obviously, then a colieus in the orange, repotted a plant in the green, and planted daisies in the yellow!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And look, a great garage sale find from Mom! Or should I say garage SNAIL find! LOL
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Then I walked to the store to buy a few things to make chicken parm tonight! I took a little backpack and my earth day grocery bag. It was a beautiful, sunny day, I knew I was fit enough, and gas is expensive! I figured, why not!? LOL

0 comments: