BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring has Sprung!

We have a pear tree right off our deck that is starting to bloom! It will be in it's glory soon! And hopefully the pears will be edible!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It makes me wonder how my mom's magnolia tree is doing! It's always a breathe-taking sight in the spring! My friend Heather actually just bought a house last fall, and I was looking at a tree in her front yard over the winter that I thought was a magnolia tree... and I was right! It's starting to bloom as well! And look, I even found a few tulips poking out at me!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Living in the city certainly makes me miss our country home with my mother's beautiful gardens. But I'm planning on doing some small countainer gardening on our deck this Spring. I can't wait!

Yesterday, I got out in the sun early and hit a few balls at the batting cages. Softball starts on May 7th! I'm super pumped! Then I headed over to the driving range with my clubs for the first time this year. I did surprisingly well, my driver and irons were dead on almost every time!

To stay in the sun a little while longer, I even took in the first few innings of a high school baseball game! I blended in with the crowd and cheered, and once it started to cloud over headed for the gym. The rest of my day was spent cooking a few things, and I even used my apron from Aunt Molly!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I love summer and the warm weather! I'm super depressed it's suppose to rain all week, but that will give me more of an excuse to drive out to Albion for happy hour!! I can't wait to see Grandma & Grandpa and give them big hugs!!!

1 comments:

Molly said...

The apron looks great!! Glad to see you getting to use it.