BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

First taste of Summer!!

What a beautiful, FUN weekend! Friday started with Happy Hour @ Cozumel with friends & co-workers. We figured since it was nice out, so we'd go somewhere with an outdoor patio... well that's what everyone else was thinking too! It was packed, but fun!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Saturday started with Breakfast @ IHOP and then off to Wally World to buy a grill for our cookout!! You don't even know how pumped I was to have our own grilled burgers for diner!! This was definitely a good purchase!
Here's Jim & Wendy putting it together! Well Wendy was just an onlooker, lol!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I swear I took about 10 pictures of the grill that night! But here's me flipping the burgers for the first time!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Oh and after the grill and before the cookout, the three of us went to Brighton Park to throw around a softball and hit at the batting cages. Softball season is right around the corner!

Around 8p us girls went to an house party/bonfire!! Here we are with, Jeff, our host!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The best part was Jeff had his nintendo wii set up outside with a projector!! The "screen" was just a sheet on the side of his garage!! I was totally impressed!! So we played maybe 8 games of bowling!! It was sooooo much fun and I kicked everyone's butt pretty much!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Sunday Wendy and I went to the Strong National Museum of Play in Rochester! It was tons of fun, and they had some awesome collections! I loved all the dollhouses, random collections of paper weights and ink wells. I especially loved the butterfly garden! There was over 800 flying around! Wendy was freaked because they kept dive-bombing her head! HAHAHA
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


What a great weekend, eh? And I took those butterfly pictures myself! Awesomeness!


**Now it's Yankee time!! :o)

0 comments: