BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

St. Bonaventure Alumni Weekend!

Well I have too many pictures to post and too many stories to tell!! So yes, I had TONS of fun!!

After 1.5 years, I FINALLY got to see my best friend again!! That's TOOO LONG!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This was pretty much our group all weekend. We stuck together and welcomed all! Here we are waiting for our Burton Bugers! YUM!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Lindsay even brought my birthday present! (We also exchanged Christmas presents too! hahaha) One was this pink breast cancer cooler!! (Beer not included!)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


After all the fun I still had the energy to come home and make hamburger soup, clean my room, clean the kitchen, scoop the kitty litter and sweep the bathroom AND bundle up the trash! WHEW!

0 comments: