BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

25 on 2/5

I've fallen behind on blogging! I'm trying to catch up now!

It was my birthday!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


My team at work got me a Mickey Mouse card and cookie cake! YUM!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


AAAAND I got BEAUTIFUL pink gerber daisies and a balloon from my Mom and Dad!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


It's almost time to peace out of work and start the party!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Wendy gave me a cupcake and sang to me!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(And I even got to use the candle setting on my camera! WooHoo!)

Then Wendy and I went to Tera White's house where she had a fabulous dinner waiting with one of her amazing salads with cranberries, BBQ Chicken and homemade mac and cheese! YUUUUUMMMMMM!!!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

AND SHE EVEN BAKED A CAKE!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


After dinner I met some friends and was wisked away to Caputi's for ladies night and Fat Tuesday! And of course, I didn't have to spend a cent! :o)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How the hell did she manage to write so neatly on that cake?? Now that's what I call TALENT! haha