BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

The First of Birthday Festivities!

On Saturday, Mom and Dad came to visit with presents, a cake and pizza! My presents all had the perfect theme: COOKING!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Four Emeril spice dishes for cooking and serving, a meat themometer, four steak knives, Four cooking knives plus prep block, a recipe box plus cards, two dish towels and two pot holders!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!

But of course, my two favorites:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Knives include a 5" Chef Knife, 5" Serrated Bread/Utility Knife, 5" Santoku Knife and 3.5" Santoku/Parer Knife!!!!!! I believe my prep time was just SLICED in half! hahaha! And the other is my very own reciepe box with matching cards! Plus the top opens to find a notepad and pencil! Absolutely awesome!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Then we went to Red Lobster for dinner for some much craved seafood!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I got the "Create Your Own" (same as Mom) and Dad got the "Ultimate Feast!"

And, we did manage to save room for cake of course!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Thank you mom and dad for a great day! :o)

2 comments:

continueinkind said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!
LISA, JON AND CAROL GRACE

average rai said...

I am absolutely jealous of your gifts! Fun stuff.