BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

My 1st Christmas Tree!

Here is my first very own Christmas tree! I'm super pumped to decorate it with my own lights, and ornaments and charm!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


When I was younger, every year for Christmas, when my mom got the tree, she would always get a litttle potted tree for me too! I would put it in my room and decorate it with my own lights and ornaments. I would leave it on at while night I feel asleep, then my mom would tip-toe in later and unplug it. A couple of times, after Christmas, my dad would take it out and plant it in the yard! I think we have two or three that have turned into our huge pines trees in the back yard and one by the road.

That is always my most favorite memory at Christmas time!!

1 comments:

Molly said...

I love your tree! I can't wait to see it all decorated. Make sure you put the final version on the blog so I can drool over it. I have my decorations out and yesterday I made biscotti for the first time. See you soon! Molly