BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

**Mini**Highlights**

Mmmm I just made meatloaf and banana bread! YUM!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I had a day at work that should have warranted much stress, but surprisingly I stayed in a chipper, cheerful mood even though more and more went wrong! I think I was too busy to freak out!

I'm still working out... I'm trying to focus more on building muscle than cardio. My muscles are sore most days, but thats when I know IM WORKIN IT OUT! hahaha

I'm 90% done with my Christmas shopping. Last night I layed out all my presents to get a visual of who was taken care of. I ended up with more done than I had originally thought! Go me! I'll be excited to wake up with Mom and Dad and open presents!! It's my most favorite part!
** Don't forget, Christmas is sooner than you think! **

~Aunt Molly I am THE MOST excited for your Christmas party! :o)

I can't wait to see you all Saturday!!!! :o)

1 comments:

continueinkind said...

I have something special for you for your first Christmas tree. I will give it to you at Molly's.